Children's Occupational Health COVID-19 Requirements
- All students must complete the: COVID-19 Daily Screening before reporting to your site. The link is posted on the MS3 Conference or Electives Calendars
Must be completed when you:
- Are scheduled to report to an On and Off Site location
- Aren't feeling well before your arrive
- Become ill while on site.
Username and 5 digit Employee ID# required:
- Check your badge under your name for the employee ID (EID)
- If no (EID) use the Special Category Link until you get your EID.
Can be completed on any smart device.
- Remote/Virtual rotations are not required to complete the screening.
- Identify Wilhelmina Bradford is your manager (not Dr. DeWolfe).
- All MS3/4 GW student COVID-19 verifications have been submitted to our occupational health office. No further action is needed.
- All visiting medical and PA students must email a COVID-19 and Flu shot verification to Children's Occupational Health Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject line write: MedStudent or PA student Covid-19 verification and Flu Shot
- The documents must show the dates your received your shot(s)/booster and the vendor info.
- Declinations are not allowed for visiting and PA students
- Go to their office on day one to pick up your Covid-19/Flu verification tags - West Wing, Floor 1, by the rest rooms.
- All students must complete the Agreement of Risk, and Computer Confidential Agreement before their first rotation at Children's. (required once a year)